How You Can Help
You can make a donation of new and slightly used baby clothes (size 0 to 24 mos.) and other baby items such as car seats, strollers, new bottles, etc. by dropping the donation at one of our Drop-off Site locations. Please when donating and for safety and sanitation reasons clean your donated items before dropping off.
What We Accept:
· New bedding (crib and swaddling)
· New and like-new toys (Gently-used toys must have all pieces)
· Baby gear, especially strollers and car seats within five years old
· Unopened diapers, pull-ups, and diaper wipes
· Shoes, boots, sneakers, and sandals (infant/child sizes 0–13)
· New socks, underwear, and pajamas (only accepted in new condition)
· Clothing and coats (infant to 24 months)
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, Elijah's House is asking for donations to be dropped off to our Event and Program site located at Kelly Hall YMCA. Please call first Ms. Williams at 773-517-5108, to ensure receipt of the donation. Donation drop-off is Monday and Wednesday from 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm.
Other Ways To Donate
Elijah’s House Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 2021 Community Baby Shower welcomes individuals and groups as donors. When you donate to our Event you are doing more than just giving your time and money, you’re helping new and existing mothers with providing the essential needs for their baby. Whether you give $1.00 or $500.00 your generous donation will give single expectant mothers who are struggling and experiencing hardship of unplanned pregnancy.
Our Twinkle Twinkle Baby Registry and Go Fund Me sites are available for your convenience. You can show your support by "Clicking" on a button above.
We want to thank you in advance for helping us be a blessing to New and Existing Moms in the City of Chicago and its surrounding suburbs. Together, with your support we are a mighty force for blessing and serving others.